Learn More

Free Quote

If you own commercial vehicles or properties you need to have Commercial Insurance, as most states require some degree of commercial insurance coverage.

However, what your state&s financial responsibility law requires and what you actually need are quite different. The law is meant to provide a minimum level of protection for people injured or whose property is damaged by an accident.

Unfortunately, the minimum is generally not sufficient to fully protect most companies and you should consider your real needs. Please provide the following information in the form below click on the button that one our professional insurance agents send you a free quote.

Vaught Insurance
Suite number 404,
1304 Langham Creek,Houston, TX 77084
P: 1-888-330-6477
P: 281-647-9100
F: 281-647-6633