Learn More


If you own commercial vehicles or properties that make you need to have commercial insurance, as most states require some degree of commercial insurance coverage. However, what your state's financial responsibility law requires and what you actually need are quite different. For example, the law is meant to provide a minimum level of protection for people injured or whose property is damaged by another driver and vehicle. Unfortunately, the minimum is generally not sufficient to fully protect most companies and you should consider your real needs. Here are some our services;

We would love the opportunity to serve you so you can see for yourself that our service is high quality at a best possible rate. We are continuously looking to find ways to better serve you and maintain our devotion to meeting and exceeding your expectations. We are here to help and hope you enjoy your time. Please let our friendly and professional agents take care of your transportation insurance! Vaught Insurance is a member of the National Limousine Association, the Houston Limousine Association, and the Dallas/Fort Worth Limousine Association and we attend the industry national convention each year. We have the experience and expertise necessary to help you with your transportation insurance needs, so give us a call today. We can help!!!

Commercial Transportation and Property Insurance Services

Limousine Insurance

Motor Coach Insurance

Restaurant Insurance